Making a custom bobble snow globe is easy, here are some FAQ that may assist you.
1. Do all the custom bobble snow globe heads have bobble motion?
Yes! The bobble head motion feature is added for free on your order form. We do however, have an option to make the person a fixed head (non-motion) for a nominal fee. This option is selected on the order form.
2. Shipping timelines, how fast can I receive a custom bobble snow globe?
We offer a total of 5 time lines that you can choose from, when purchasing your custom bobble snow globe. Our slowest option is 6-8 weeks’ production and shipping, while our fastest time line is 1-2 weeks’ production and shipping, with options in between. During the checkout process, simply choose the best option. This is done right after you provide your shipping address information.
We want to point out that all our time lines are simple estimates only. Please review the mandatory checkout questions while you are completing your order for further information.
3. What are custom bobble snow globes made of?
All of our custom bobble snow globes are created with several different materials. We create our custom bobble snow globes inner details and bases with resin clay. This type of clay is very artist friendly and easy for us to work with to get the great details on your custom bobble snow globe. Glass is used for the globe. The interior is filled with confetti snow as a default, but our clients can choose from various glitters and shapes on the order form. The liquid is distilled water.
4. What are the custom snow bobble globe photo requirements?
- The best way for us to describe the type of photo we should receive for your custom bobble snow globe is – "We are as good as what we are given". So the photo for your globe should reflect a clear front view of the subject’s head, in the facial expression you want the custom bobble snow globe to be in. If you want the subject to be with a smile in the finished product, it would be necessary for us to receive the photo with the person smiling.
- We only need 1 photo of the front view of the person, a profile can be offered, but it is not necessary. Further photos for seeing something specific can assist us as well, like a female with a pony tail. In the front photo we may not see this feature, so provide another photo to reference the ponytail.
- How do I know if my photo will be good for the custom bobble snow globe? It is easy, you have to look at the photo you are going to provide. Act like you do not know the person inside the photo– can you see all the facial characters in the photo like dimples, wrinkles near the eyes? If you can see them, our artist can see them and we would put those features into the finished product, making a wonderful custom bobble snow globe.
- The best type of photos are: jpg, png, bmp but we can also accept other types.
- The best size is 1 mb or less (nothing should be less than 100 kb as the resolution is sometimes very poor).
5. Photo proofs, will I see the custom bobble snow globe while it is being made?
The shipping and production timeline you choose for your custom bobble snow globe will determine if proofs will be available. All shipping options, EXCEPT our 1-2 weeks faster service, will have full proofing at no added expense. During the process of each step, we will email you photos of the actual sculpted head, possible body and color in the completed proofs. In each stage, you will have the ability to either approve the custom bobble snow globe or ask for changes. We can make changes based on the step you are in and the original photo provided only. If you had previously approved a clay head proof and now we are on the color proofs, no further mold changes can be made to the head. This is due to us having to bake the mold. If a change is required to the approved mold, further fees will apply.
5a. Stages of proofs:
· Sculpted Head - We will hand sculpt the head to resemble the primary photo you attached to the order. We only use 1 photo to create your custom bobble snow globe. At this time, you will be able to make any changes to the facial properties, nose, mouth, skin texture, added items to the base, hats and glasses, etc. Changes are done, if necessary, at no charge to you. Once you approve the item we continue to the next phase. All details must be seen on the custom bobble snow globe before approval. Once approved, no further changes to the face can be made without additional fees. The head will be baked.
· Body Proof (if applies - full custom orders) - We will hand sculpt the body of your person for your custom bobble snow globe to resemble the order notes and/or photo you attached to the order. At this time, you will be able to make any changes to the position, etc. Changes are done if necessary, at no charge to you. Once you approve the item we continue to the next phase. All details must be seen on the custom bobble snow globe before approval. Once approved, no further changes to the body can be made without additional fees. The body will be baked.
· Color proof - During this stage, we will show you the finished product (outside of your glass dome). In this phase, and with all your previous feedback, most customers are happy and approve their globe. Only the colors can be changed on your custom bobble snow globe, as it has now been completely baked. All details must be seen on the custom bobble snow globe before approval. This includes all items for inside the globe such as text, logos, proper colors, etc. Once approved, we will final bake your custom bobble snow globe and provide the final photo inside your globe for approval. Once approved we send the custom bobble snow globe. At this stage, we cannot make modifications to the interior of your globe and only can modify the base itself. Once your custom bobble snow globe leaves our factory - we can offer no further modification or returns to modify the item. We will not accept returns of our custom bobble snow globes for modifications.
· NOTES the primary photo is used only to create the custom bobble snow globe features. We always try our best to satisfy our customers. Also remember, this is not meant to replace the person. It is to show a good similarity / resemblance / caricature only. We do not know the person. We can only go by your notes, feedback and the photos you provided.
· we are always happy to discuss any questions you may have with any aspect of our service. Please email us with your query on firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How big are your custom bobble snow globes and can I create a larger one?
Our standard option is 100 mm (3.94 inches). We do offer on the order form the option to select a 120 mm (4.72 inches) globe size. These are pretty large in general for a snow globe.
7. What is the currency for your custom bobble snow globes that are shown on your website?
All prices are in US dollars.
8. Am I responsible for added expense from custom duties and taxes?
TAX: JJ snow Globes (custombobblesnowglobes.com) will NOT charge a sales tax for sales except if delivered in the state of Florida. However, the buyer is responsible for any taxes, customs or import duties levied on the ordered package.
Customs or Import Duties: You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may or may not be. Customs policies vary widely from Country to Country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from JJ Snow Globes, LLC you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Please be advised that your country may add a tariff or duty to the parcel because it contains a commercial invoice. The buyer is responsible for any and all additional destination tariffs.
9. What is the custom bobble snow globe return policy?
All of JJ Snow Globe, LLC merchandise is personalized and made to custom specifications.
OFFICIAL RETURN POLICY
By placing this order and completing the checkout- I agree my order cannot be cancelled, returned or disputed in the event I am not happy with my product. While most of our clients are thrilled with their custom bobble snow globes, some may not be.
All custom made bobble snow globes are not meant to be exact replicas of your faces.
If you feel unsure about our work and quality, please email us at email@example.com and in the subject state - send previous sample photos, we will send you actual work to show you how good we can be. If you do not agree, we urge you not to complete this order. Since they are always made-to-order as a result there is No refunds and all sales are final.
10. How long does it take to ship my custom snow globe?
Once we complete your custom bobble snow globe, we will ship your custom bobble snow globe either FEDEX, UPS or DHL at our discretion. Each option requires a signature for delivery. We will complete your custom snow globe based solely on the delivery time method you selected during checkout.
11. Do you have pre-made custom bobble snow globe figurines?
YES! To help lower the costs of our products, we have designed +/- 150 pre-made body selections for you to choose from. Keep in mind, we are adding more pre-made body selections weekly. On the left side of our website, we created some categories that can make your shopping experience a bit easier to narrow down your search. Tip: If you have a specific globe type you are looking for, try our search field in the middle of our site. Keywords like baseball, football, suit, hockey, motorcycle will pull up items related without seeing all the other items we offer.
12. What Countries do you ship your custom bobble snow globes to?
WORLDWIDE! We ship products all Over the World – to well over 210 worldwide destinations.
13. Will I be notified when my order custom bobble snow globe ships?
YES! After your order has been shipped, we will send you a notification via email, confirming that your package has been sent to you. The email will also provide you with a proper tracking number. Most items are received within 3 days of being sent but can vary due to 3rd party shipping services.
14. Do you have a printed catalog available?
Unfortunately, we do not because we offer pre-made custom bobble snow globe bodies and/or full custom made snow globes. All product information is online only at this time. New additions are being added weekly.
15. What are your Terms and Conditions?
16. Bulk information
Yes we actually offer 2 types of bulk information. For people seeking many unique custom snow globes (example: Wedding party with 5 or more different heads or designs). We recommend you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the specifics of your requirements.
Our second type of bulk orders are when multiple copies are needed of a duplicated globe. We start true bulk pricing at 50 pieces, but can make any quantity you would like. For more information, please click here.